Both Ray Comfort and Emeal (“E.Z.”) Zwayne (Executive Producers) are available for interviews. We have broadcast-quality Skype for TV and ISDN capabilities for radio interviews. Please contact Jen Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray is the Founder and CEO of Living Waters and the best-selling author of more than 80 books, including How to Know God Exists, The Defender’s Guide for Life’s Toughest Questions, and The Evidence Bible. He co-hosts (with actor Kirk Cameron) the award-winning television program “The Way of the Master,” seen in 190 countries.
“I was up at 2:00 AM watching [Audacity] in preparation for this interview. Wow! Was I impressed! It was incredible!” —Adam McManus, WMT Radio
“I have interviewed hundreds of authors and guests and I can say without hesitation…Ray is the best. I have slept through hundreds of interviews and not one comes close to creating the excitement that he brings. He has an energy and passion that forces people to listen…and respond.” —Todd Friel, Host, “Wretched Radio and TV”
“After interviewing thousands of guests over thirty-one years, I would put Ray Comfort in the top five, not five thousand; five. He is unique.” —Tim Berends, KKVV Radio, Las Vegas
Emeal (“E.Z.”) Zwayne
“E.Z.” is the President of Living Waters. He attended Biola University majoring in Biblical Studies and Theology, and was an Associate Pastor for almost six years before joining the staff of Living Waters in 2003. He co-hosts “The Comfort Zone with Ray Comfort” and is a featured speaker at conferences and churches nationally and around the world. E.Z. served as Executive Producer on other Living Waters films, such as “180,” “Noah and the Last Days,” and “Evolution vs. God.”
Sample Interview Questions
- Why make a movie on homosexuality?
- What makes “Audacity” different?
- Why use Hollywood actors rather than Christian actors?
- What’s the movie’s storyline?
- Just 40 years ago, every state in the U.S. outlawed homosexuality. What happened to change so many attitudes so quickly?
- Would you attend a gay wedding?
- Are homosexuals born that way?
- Do you think this movie will have any negative backlash?
- Why are some church leaders caving on the subject?
- How can people see Audacity?